top of page

[My First Love...♡] Should I enrol in the Beginners or Continuers course?

Have you studied Korean more than one year at high school?

Have you spent more than three months in Korea?

Then, you are eligible to enrol in the KOREAN CONTINUERS course!

Enrol at: NSW School of Languages (LINK)


Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page